Narrated from 'A'ishah radhiyallahu ‘anha, that he had heard the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said what means: "Really in Habbatussauda that there is a healer of all diseases except As-sam." I asked, "Is it as-sam?" He replied, "Death".
[Hadith narrated Imam Bukhari].
Habbatussauda (Nigella sativa).
Habbatussauda (Nigella sativa) is a herb that can also be used as a medicinal plant. This spice-shaped grains of black beans that have been known for thousands of years ago and is widely used by people of India, Pakistan and the Middle East to treat various diseases. These plant species have been mentioned as a medicinal plant in the early development of Islam.
Habbatussauda lots known by various names, including black seed, black caraway, natura seed, cumin, black cumin, nigella sativa, etc.. Used as an herbal medicine since the 2000-3000 years BC and recorded in many ancient literature regarding previous medical experts such as Ibn Sina (980 - 1037), and Al-Biruni (973-1048), Al-Antiki, Ibn Qayyim and Al -Baghdadi. Ibn Sina was the genius of the Middle East researchers in the field of medicine whose name is recorded in all medical history books east and west, lived between 980 - 1037, has been researching the benefits of Habbatussauda for health and treatment.
Seed of Habbatussauda contains 40% oil and 1.4% takasiri essential oils, 15 types of amino acids, protein, Ca, Fe, Na and K. active content such as thymoquinone, dithymouinone, thymohydroquimone and thymol.
1. Strengthen the immune system from virus attacks, Germs and Bacteria.
2. Dr Research. Ahmad Al Qadhy, 1986 and other research reports as indicated in the Journal of Pharmacy Pakistan, in 1992.
3. Defend the body from cancer and HIV attacks.
4. The results of Prof.. G Reitmuller, Director of the Institute Immonologi from the University of Munich and a separate report from the research team of Dr. Basil Ali, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia, as well as research reports Immono Biology Laboratory, California, USA. Other reports suggested that Black Seed can stop the growth of tumor cells.
5. Improve brain function.
6. With the content of linoleic acid (Omega 6) and linolenic acid (Omega 3), Habbatussauda is the nutrition for the brain cells that is useful to improve memory, intelligence, and the relativity of brain cells in order not to rapid dementia. Black Seed also improve micro (circulation blood) to the brain and is suitable given the growing age children and the elderly.
7. Cure various kinds of respiratory diseases.
8. Cure bronchial asthma, bronchitis, easy fatigue, chronic cough and other respiratory diseases.
9. Overcome sleep disorders and stress.
10. Sapion elements contained in the Habbaussauda has functions such as corticosteroids that can influence carbohydrate, protein and fat and also affects the functioning of the heart, kidneys, muscles, and nerves. Sapion serves to defend itself from environmental changes, sleep disturbances, relieve stress, and launched a breast milk (research Potchestroom, 1989).
11. As an Anti Histamine & Anti-Allergy.
[Based on research Chakravaty Nirmal MD 1993, and another study by Dr. Med. Peter Schleincher, experts from the University of Munich immonologi].
Some recipes use and benefit habbatussauda:
1. Mixed with honey and hot water, then drunk by the routine for days, to destroy kidney stones and bladder stones, smoothen urine, menstruation and breast milk.
2. Mixed with wet flour or flour that has been cooked, as a remedy for worms.
3. Drink habbatussauda oil one tablespoon, to eliminate the shortness of breath.
4. Cooked with vinegar, and shake on mouth, to treat toothache from cold.
5. Used with dressing and vinegar, to overcome festering acne and scabies.
6. Finely ground, everyday lubricated into wound of crazy dog bite, two or three times.